XDL Macro-Hook, Right Angle Contact, Long
The XDL macro-hook test connector is a modified version of E-Z-Hook’s original XHL long macro-hook, with a right-angle (r/a) contact hook bend. Similarly, the XD provides a short body version of this test clip.
- The larger right-angle contact hook extension allows the XD hook to grab onto test components, electrical circuits or test boards, wire, and other terminals. Additionally, this hook is ideal for applications where current, contact pressure, and strength of contact is required.
- Popular as an electronic test component for repair and test technicians in energy, Telcom, electrical, and other industrial applications.
- As a solderless assembly, this test clip also connects to a test lead wire or cable, expanding electronic test functionality.
- Long, extended body provides the user the ability to reach electrical connections easier, in order to provide better access to components in tight or hard to reach spaces.
- Designed with a right-angle contact blade to fit over larger components and to provide easy contact connection.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.375 in (9.525 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts most large gauge wire, 20-12 AWG, or a max diameter of 0.2 in (5.07 mm).
- Rugged, nylon body and heavy-duty hook provides technicians with long-lasting use in most demanding test environments.
- Loaded and insulated spring to a single contact point in order to assure true readings.
- Part is field serviceable and allows for hands free testing and fast installation.