XCH Macro-Hook, Copper
The XCH macro-hook test connector is a modified version of E-Z-Hook’s original XH macro-hook, with a copper contact blade in order to provide greater current capacity. Similarly, the XHCL provides a longer body version of this test clip for an extended reach in hard to reach testing environments.
- Ideal for applications where current, contact pressure, and strength of contact is required.
- Popular as an electronic test component for repair and test technicians in energy, Telcom, electrical, and other industrial applications.
- As a solderless assembly, this test clip also connects to a test lead wire or cable, expanding electronic test functionality.
- Built with a copper contact blade in order to provide greater current capacity up to 30.1 AMPS.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.25 in (6.35 mm); inner hook dimension 0.14 in (3.56mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts most large gauge wire, 20-12 AWG, or a max diameter of 0.2 in (5.07 mm).
- Rugged, nylon body and heavy-duty hook provides technicians with long-lasting use in most demanding test environments.
- Loaded and insulated spring to a single contact point in order to assure true readings.
- Part is field serviceable and allows for hands free testing and fast installation.