XHL Macro-Hook, Long
The XHL long macro-hook test connector, E-Z-Hook’s largest heavy-duty test hook, is is over 5” in length. The rugged body and thicker blade are perfect for industrial, energy, telecom, and automotive applications.
- Other heavy-duty long macro test hooks: (XH) short (3.25″) body style, (XCHL) copper contact blade, (XDL) right-angle bend contact blade, (XJL) insulation piercing contact blade, and also (XEL) insulation piercing contact blade with (2) female banana sockets/jacks.
- Ideal for industrial environments where current, strong contact pressure, and strength of contact is required
- Popular as an electronic test component among technicians for repair and testing. Also used in various industrial and electrical applications across multiple industries including energy, automotive, and medical.
- As a solderless assembly, this test clip also connects to a test lead wire or cable, expanding electronic test functionality.
- Long, extended body provides the user the ability to reach electrical connections easier, in order to provide better access to components in tight or hard to reach spaces.
- Hook fits components up to a max diameter of 0.25 in (6.35 mm); inner hook dimension 0.14 in (3.56mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts most large gauge wire, 20-12 AWG, or a max diameter of 0.2 in (5.07 mm).
- Rugged, nylon body and heavy-duty hook provides technicians with long-lasting use in most demanding test environments.
- Loaded and insulated spring to a single contact point in order to assure true readings.
- Part is field serviceable and also allows for hands-free testing and fast installation.