A heavy-duty test hook, the XH is one of E-Z-Hook’s Macro-Hook test connectors. The rugged body and thicker blade are perfect for industrial, energy, and automotive connections over large leads, lugs, and terminals.
- Other heavy-duty XH style test hooks: (XHL) long (5”) body style, (XCH) copper contact blade (XD) right-angle bend contact blade, and also the (XJ) insulation-piercing contact blade.
- Ideal for industrial environments where current, strong contact pressure, and strength of contact is required
- Popular as an electronic test component among technicians for repair and testing. Also used in various industrial and electrical applications across multiple industries including energy, automotive, and medical.
- As a solderless assembly, this test clip also connects to a test lead wire or cable, expanding electronic test functionality.
- Hook fits components up to a max diameter of 0.25 in (6.35 mm); inner hook dimension 0.14 in (3.56mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts most large gauge wire, 20-12 AWG, or a max diameter of 0.2 in (5.07 mm).
- Rugged, nylon body and heavy-duty hook provides technicians with long-lasting use in most demanding test environments.
- Loaded and insulated spring to a single contact point in order to assure true readings.
- Part is field serviceable and also allows for hands-free testing and fast installation.