Hypo-Action XR Mini-Hook with Banana Socket
The 8037 offers all the benefits of our XR mini-hook with the addition of a built-in standard banana socket for easy connection to any standard banana plug test lead. The mid-size XR hook with an increased blade thickness and widened hook bend bridges the gap between the general purpose X100W mini-hook and the XH macro-hook model.
- Other short test hooks to banana sockets: identical part except with the X100W test hook that has a thinner hook blade and bend (8036) X100W/X100W2 test hook with pistol grip to banana socket (8003, 8004).
- Popular as an electronic test component in electrical applications.
- These test clips are great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Increased blade thickness and widened hook bend on contact tip enables the hook to fit larger components onto the mini-hook than the standard mini-hook.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.059 in (1.5 mm).
- Banana socket (jack) accepts standard (4 mm) banana plugs or a max diameter of 0.163 in (4.14 mm).
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Field serviceable; also a solderless assembly.