The X100W hypo-action, mini-hook test connector, is the first of its kind and E-Z-Hooks original mini-hook. Since entering the market over 60 years ago, this hook has been our base model for our mini, micro, and macro-hook styles. Over time, the X100W has seen a fair share of modifications, but remains a true industry standard across the board. Check out our other mini-hooks to find the hook with the right modifications to fit your testing requirements, or contact factory regarding customization options.
- Some X100W modified options: (X100W-NM) non-magnetic, (X100WX, X100WXH) high and extra high temperature, (X100W2) longer rectangular tip, (X100WA) larger wire exit hole, (X100W2A) both a longer and larger rectangular tip and wire exit hole, (XL1) long body, (8036) with a banana socket, (8001, 8003, XP) and with a pistol grip handle to pin, banana, or coaxial cable socket.
- Popular as an electronic test component in medical and electrical applications.
- These clips are great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.040 in (1.016 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts wire 30-20 AWG or max wire diameter of 0.09 in (2.28 mm).
- Field serviceable.