X100W Mini-Hook, Non-Magnetic
The X100W-NM non-magnetic, mini-hook test connector, is a modified version of E-Z-Hooks original X100W mini-hook. This hypo-action hook is identical to the X100W mini-hook, but with the exception of non-magnetic spring. Test hooks are available with a non-magnetic spring so contact factory regarding customization options for other test hooks including short, long, and pistol grip styles with various modifications.
- Popular as an electronic test component in medical and electrical applications.
- These clips are also great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Non-magnetic mini-hook test connector prevents blade from sticking to components so the user can remove components easily.
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.040 in (1.016 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts wire 30-20 AWG or a max wire diameter of 0.09 in (2.28 mm).
- Field serviceable; also a solderless assembly.