X100W Mini-Hook, Extra High Temperature
The X100WXH hypo-action, mini-hook test connector, is a modified high temperature version of the X100W mini-hook. Molded of glass reinforced nylon, the X100WXH can accommodate a maximum temperature of 350°F (175°C) over short time cycles and 300°F (150°C) over extended time periods. This test hook has the highest temperature resistance of all the mini-hooks and is resistant to a wide variety of oils, solvents, and chemicals. For a lower but still high tolerance heat resistance hook, check out the X100WX hook.
- Popular as an electronic test component in medical and electrical applications.
- These clips are great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Hook fits over components up to a max wire diameter of 0.040 in (1.016 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts wire 30-20 AWG or a max wire diameter of 0.09 in (2.28 mm).
- Material is resistant to a wide variety of oils, solvents, and chemicals.
- Field serviceable.