X100W Mini-Hook, Longer Rectangular Tip
The X100W2 hypo-action, mini-hook test connector, is a modified version of the X100W mini-hook. This hook is identical, but with the exception of an extended rectangular tip of 0.065 in (1.65 mm) x 0.040 in (1.01 mm). This part is a popular hook style used to test electronic connections across most industries.
- Some X100W modified options: (X100W-NM) non-magnetic, (X100WX, X100WXH) high and extra high temperature, (X100W2) longer rectangular tip, (X100WA) larger wire exit hole, (X100W2A) both a longer and larger rectangular tip and wire exit hole, (XL1) long body, (8036) with a banana socket, (8001, 8003, XP) and with a pistol grip handle to pin, banana, or coaxial cable socket.
- Popular as an electronic test component in medical and electrical applications.
- These test clips are great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Extended rectangular tip to provide extra room next to the contact blade in order to fit larger components onto mini-hook.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.040 in (1.016 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts wire 30-20 AWG or max wire diameter of 0.09 in (2.28 mm).
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Field serviceable; also a solderless assembly.