The XR hypo-action, mini-hook test connector, is a modified version of E-Z-Hooks original X100W hypo-action mini-hook. The mid-size XR hook with an increased blade thickness and widened hook bend bridges the gap between the general purpose X100W mini-hook and the XH macro-hook model. This XR model has seen its fair share of modifications over the years, so check out our other models to find the hook with the right modifications to fit your testing requirements. This part is a popular hook style used to test electronic connections across most industries.
- Some X100W modified options: (X100W-NM) non-magnetic, (X100WX, X100WXH) high and extra high temperature, (X100W2) longer rectangular tip, (X100WA) larger wire exit hole, (X100W2A) both a longer and larger rectangular tip and wire exit hole, (XL1) long body, (8036) with a banana socket, (8001, 8003, XP) and with a pistol grip handle to pin, banana, or coaxial cable socket.
- Popular as an electronic test component in medical and electrical applications.
- These clips are great for testing miniature components and electrical test boards.
- Tip design permits hook up vertically or horizontally.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.059 in (1.5 mm).
- Wire exit hole accepts wire 30-20 AWG or max wire diameter of 0.09 in (2.28 mm).
- Field serviceable.