XEL Macro-Hook to Alligator Clip, 18 AWG PVC Test Lead
The 619XEL test lead (patch cord or jumper) is PVC insulated on either 18 AWG wire or 20 AWG coil cord wire. Utilizes a 9274 standard fully insulated alligator clip and an XEL insulation piercing macro test hook.
Reliable test lead kit designed for a variety of electronic, automotive, and industrial measurement applications. Banana plug test leads pair with kit components for your multimeter (DMM), extending your testing capabilities and providing accurate readings.
- Test Hook: Chisel / V-groove shaped tip to easily separate and select the right wire you want to test, easily center wire, T-handle with banana socket and wire connection
- Alligator Clip: spring loaded metal clip with jagged jaw for tight and secure grip connection and flexible PVC insulation boot to protect against accidental short-circuits with max 0.31 in (7.92 mm) jaw opening
- Easily grab any wire within a nested bunch
- Quickly and precisely pierce the testing wire you are working on without having to strip, damage, or remove wire to test (when removed there is only one small incision or hole left behind so the wire is undamaged and may be used without a problem)
- Quick, sure, solid continuity contact connection for diagnostic work on hard to reach wires.
- Industries: test and measurement, industrial, electrical, automotive (auto), marine applications, defense