18 AWG, PVC Insulated, Wire Spool
The 9506 is a single conductor, stranded hook-up, test lead wire on a durable metal spool. This electrical or industrial wire is highly flexible 18 AWG, 65/36 stranded tinned copper wire, coated with a PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) insulation.
- Used to make internal connections inside enclosed electrical or for general electronic applications, HVAC equipment, machine tools, circuits, and control panels.
- Used as machine tool wire (MTW) with its a highly stranded tinned-copper conductor.
- Good in low-voltage, low current applications such as control panels, meters, and electronic equipment.
- Perfect for product assembly applications in manufacturing facilities, breadboarding applications, or wire harnesses.
- Make your own or DIY/custom test leads/patch cords. Utilize E-Z-Hook component or pair with other compatible electronic connectors. Great for hobbyist, robotics and Arduino projects.
- Industries: aerospace, automotive, defense, computers and computers peripherals, consumer electronics, HVAC, industrial, motor drive and control, military, signal processing.
- PVC is durable, UV resistant and offers good resilience to acids, oils, and water. It is also easy to strip and cut.
- High stranded flexible copper wire makes it a good choice for easy use and installation, and higher current carrying capacity.