Wire Attack Kit, 9 Pieces
The 3527 EOD wire attack kit includes the following 9 part numbers in a rugged clear case with foam padding: (3) 636XB-18, (2) 684-12, (2) 9914-18, (2) 8037.
- 1 Red, 1 Black, 1 Yellow: 636XB Insulation Piercing Wire Clamp to Stacking Shrouded Right Angle Banana Plug 18 AWG PVC Test Lead
- The wire clamps accept 20-28 AWG wire and the 9306 connector accepts shrouded and standard (4 mm) banana plugs and sockets
- 1 Red, 1 Black: 684 Insulated Alligator Clip 18 AWG PVC Test Lead Jumper
- Max jaw opening (Alligator) of 0.31 in (7.92 mm).
- 1 Red, 1 Black: 9914 Stacking Shrouded Right Angle Banana Plug to Stacking Banana Plug 18 AWG PVC Test Lead
- 1 Red, 1 Black: 8037 Hypo-Action XR Mini-Hook with Banana Socket
- Hook (8037) fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.040 in (1.016 mm).
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technicians are common users of E-Z-Hook’s wire attack kits with components for tactical solutions.
- Industries: Defense, Military, Navy, Marines, Army, Special Ops, Air Force, FBI, CIA, Government, Bomb Technicians, Police.
- Banana Plug leads work with most standard multi-meters (Fluke, Amprobe, etc) to successfully perform diagnostic testing.