Alligator Clip, Uninsulated
The 9270 uninsulated standard alligator (crocodile) clip is a spring-loaded metal clip that is used for making temporary electrical connections.
• Alligator clip fits over components up to 0.31 in (7.92 mm) max jaw opening
• Features an 0.2 in (5.08 mm) barrel that connects to wire up to 18 AWG via crimp or solder connection.
• Compatible with flexible PVC insulation boot that may be sold individually (9272) or together on the alligator clip (9274).
• Mueller BU-60 equivalent uninsulated standard alligator clip
• The nickel-plated steel material provides a hardened surface and an increased resistance to wear and corrosion (rust). It has a bright and shiny finish.