Mini Alligator Clip, Uninsulated
The 9271 uninsulated miniature alligator (crocodile clip) is a spring loaded metal clip that is used for making temporary electrical connections.
• Alligator clip jaw opening of 0.19 in (4.83 mm)
• Connects to wire 28- 18 AWG via crimp or solder connection.
• Compatible with flexible PVC insulation boot that may be sold individually (9273) or together on the alligator clip (9275).
• Mueller BU-30 equivalent uninsulated mini alligator clip
• The nickel-plated steel material provides a hardened surface and an increased resistance to wear and corrosion (rust). It has a bright and shiny finish.