Needle Tip Probe
The 34 needle tip probe exterior has full nylon insulation with an 0.08 inch tip to make electrical connections. This probe is identical to the 30 pin probe tip, but with the exception to an extended 0.45 in (11.43 mm) tip length.
- Other needle tip test probes: (35, 63) with banana socket, thin spike probe with banana socket (67), back probe with banana socket (62, 8064)
- Make electrical connection within circuit boards to measure current, voltage, and temperature. The long slim body design provides easy connection in closely spaced or recessed terminals and also on contacts which are small or difficult to access.
- Often used in conjunction with digital multimeters (DMMs) or other testing equipment, especially in the automotive and electrical industries.
- The pin tip is 0.08 in (2 mm) in diameter and 0.45 in (11.43 mm) in length. The pointed metal tip is made of nickel-plated steel in order to provide corrosion, rust, heat, and wear resistance. This durable probe and hard steel tip is also great for long-term use.
- The wire exit hole accepts wire 22-20 AWG or a max wire diameter of 0.175 in (4.45 mm) via a crimp or solder connection.
- Tapered nylon E-Z-Grip handle with finger rest flange provides a safe, secure, and comfortable grip.