E-Z-Nailclip Test Terminal, Heavy-Duty
The 86-1 is our heavier duty nailclip, offering a plated, tempered steel blade and nylon lever. Stripped wire is held firmly in place and the nylon slide is easily activated by a finger press, saving the operator time. This heavy-duty test terminal is durable to heat and chemical resistant. Check out the 81-1 test terminal that is almost identical except for a different contact material.
- For use with breadboard circuits, experimental hookups, prototyping, harness board connections, pretest circuits, modules, components, and burn-in boards
- The perfect wire management solution
- Single piece hook holds wire ends firmly in place for a quick, sure connection. Nylon slide prevents cutting or damaging of wire
- Part drives into wood like a nail, or can be pressed into predrilled holes
- Durable to heat and chemical resistant