Micro-Hook, Double Gripper with 0 .025″ Square Pins
The XKM micro-hook, double-hook (double-gripper) test connector offers a dual hook opening that assure a solid contact with easy-to-use spring loaded design.
- Other Double-Hooks: (X2015) smaller thinner connector with 0.030 inch max hook opening, (XK) 0.010 inch max hook opening, or (XK25SS) 0.010 inch max hook opening with stainless steel blade.
- Used to test electronic components connections; popular as an oscilloscope probe.
- Easily pair with E-Z-Hook socket test leads and patch cords to quickly make and electronic connection.
- These clips are great for testing miniature components, IC connectors, and for use with our Arduino products.
- The narrow nose configuration is ideal for side-by-side stacking of the test connectors.
- Tip design that permits hooks up vertically or horizontally.
- Hook fits over components up to a max diameter of 0.050 in (1.27 mm).
- (2) 0.025 in (0.64 mm) squared pins for easy connection to 0.025 in (0.64 mm) square sockets.